The service provision in this function area covers:
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations organisational policy development Advice and support to Principals and staff on legal and industrial issues
- Provision of legal compliance support documentation in the areas of Privacy, Information Exchange, Family Law, WH&S, Discrimination for schools and the CEO office
- Liaison with the Catholic Commission for Employment Relations and Catholic Education Commission on Diocesan, State and National industrial and legal issues
- Accessing and briefing professional legal representation as required
- Regular collaboration with the Independent Education Union (IEU), and
- Participation in bargaining and other formal industrial processes with the IEU.
These services are provided by Carolyn Hadley and Natasha O'Donoghue.