Carolyn Hadley, Head of Human Resource Services
The Head of Human Resource Services is responsible to the Director of Schools for:
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment and appointment of staff for schools and the Catholic Education Office
- The professional development of staff through induction, performance review and executive development
- The provision of legal, industrial and work health and safety advice, and
- The provision of employee services including pay and leave, superannuation and school staffing formula.
Human Resource Services has responsibility for:
- Legal and Industrial Matters
- Safety, Wellbeing and Professional Services
- Payroll, and
- Recruitment and Development.